Mole County takes Fishclaw’s experiments blending traditional folk music with contemporary electronica, and pushes it in bold new directions. The band fuse violas, accordion arpeggios and bass with a pounding drum and bass breakbeat, creating a track at home in both crusty coastal taverns and inner city nightclubs.
“Mole County does what Fishclaw do best. It takes a bunch of genres that shouldn’t work together, mixes them together and comes up with something incredible.”
- Richard Haugh, BBC Introducing
1. Mole County
2. Amalgam (Fishclaw Mix)
3. Mole County (Loula Yorke YSM Remix)
4. Mole County (Holkham Tape Loop Remix)
5. Mole County (Semeionaside Here Is The Remix Mix)
6. Mole County (Jude Remix)
7. Mole County (Frazer Merrick Remix)
8. Mole County (Swivelman Remix)
9. Mole County (Team Satan Whack-a-Mole Remix)
BUY & STREAM
Apple Music / Spotify / iTunes / GooglePlay and YouTube / Amazon (UK & EU) / Amazon (US) / Pandora / Deezer / Tidal / Napster / iHeartRadio / Bandcamp / and others
Mole County composed by Simon Keep, Jos Dow, Alex Leming, Cameron Morrell and Rory Hobbs.
Produced by Simon Keep. Mixed by Tom “Laptop Spit” Donovan.
Amalgam (Fishclaw Mix) composed by Simon Keep.
Produced and mixed by Simon Keep.